Completing the below steps will enable and display Afterpay as a Payment Method.
Note: If the 'Afterpay Gateway Installation' steps have just been completed, please skip to Step 3.
- Navigate to: WordPress Admin Dashboard
- Navigate to: Plugins > Installed Plugins
- Locate the ‘Afterpay Gateway for WooCommerce’ in the plugin list and click the 'Settings' button.
- Navigate to the 'Core Configuration' section.
- Enter the Merchant ID provided by Afterpay into the 'Merchant ID' field.
- Enter the Secret Key provided by Afterpay into the 'Secret Key' field.
- Click the 'Save changes' button at the bottom of the page.
Note: Upon a successful save of the Afterpay credentials, the 'Minimum Payment Amount' and 'Maximum Payment Amount' values will be updated.
The ‘Sandbox’ API Environment is only applicable for dedicated test websites.
Advise your Afterpay Account Manager should test credentials be required.
Updated almost 4 years ago