Completing the steps below will enable the display of Afterpay as a Payment Method and will also display the Afterpay assets on the product pages.
- Log in to the Website Builder Admin Dashboard.
- Hover over 'Shopping'.
- Navigate to 'Payment Options'.
- Scroll down to 'Add a Payment Plan Option'.
Next to Afterpay, select 'NZ, AU, US'.
- Enter the Merchant ID and Secret Key supplied by Afterpay.
- Select the 'Test Mode' field.
Click on 'Production Mode (Live)'
- Select 'Check Configuration'.
- A notification will appear, displaying 'Afterpay Configuration is good.'.
Note: Please contact Afterpay if you have any questions about the Minimum and Maximum Transaction Values.
- Click 'Save Changes'.
- Afterpay should now be 'Enabled'
Afterpay should now be installed and available for use by Consumers.
Afterpay should also be displaying on the Product Pages and be displaying as a payment option on the Checkout Page.
Updated over 2 years ago