Completing the below steps will enable and display Afterpay as a Payment Method.
- Navigate to Shopify Admin.
- Navigate to Settings > Payment Providers
- Under the ‘Alternative payments’ section, click on the ‘Select additional payment method’ dropdown.
- Select ‘Afterpay’ from the dropdown options.
Enter the Merchant ID provided by Afterpay into the Merchant ID field.
- Enter the Secret Key provided by Afterpay into the Secret Key field.
- Be sure not to check the ‘Enable test mode’ box, as pictured below. The integration will not work if this box is checked.
- Click the ‘Activate Afterpay’ button.
The ‘Enable test mode’ checkbox/function is only applicable for dedicated test websites.
Advise your Afterpay Account Manager should test credentials be required.
Updated over 1 year ago