Afterpay is available for Wix merchants with a store in these countries:
- 🇦🇺 Australia
- 🇳🇿 New Zealand
- 🇺🇸 United States
- 🇨🇦 Canada
Clearpay is available for Wix merchants with a store in these countries:
Completing the steps below will enable the Consumers to use Afterpay as a Payment Method on your website.
- Please ensure the registration process has been completed, or register here.
- Afterpay is available for domestic purchases, using local currency in multiple regions.
- For example, a merchant based in Australian can only offer Afterpay with $AUD.
- Your settings can be checked by logging in to Wix and navigating to Settings -> General Info -> Scroll down to "Regional Settings".
- Log in to the Wix Website Admin Portal.
Alternatively, if you are already logged in, you can go straight to Step 3.
- Navigate to 'Settings' -> 'Accept Payments'.
- This page may look different depending on if you have previously added a payment method.
If the title says "Choose the Best Way for Customers to Pay You", continue to Step 3.1.
Otherwise skip to Step 4.
3.1. At the top right of 'Accept Payments', you will see 'Your business is located in '.
This should be the region you registered for Afterpay.
If the country is incorrect, select and continue to Step 3.2.
Alternatively, if is setup correctly, please skip to Step 3.3.
3.2 Type in your relevant region E.g. "Australia", "New Zealand", or "United States" and select "Choose".
3.3 Select the tick box next to 'Afterpay'.
3.4 Select 'Choose' at the bottom right.
3.5 Select 'Done' and move to Step 6.
- Select 'Add Payment Method'.
- Tick the box next to 'Afterpay'.
5.1 Select 'Add'.
- Afterpay is almost ready, it's time to activate the integration.
- Select 'Set Up Account to Activate'.
- Select 'Connect Existing Account'.
If you do not already have an account, please click "Create an Account" and follow the links.
- Afterpay will have sent you an email with the 'Merchant ID' and 'Secret Key'.
Please enter those details as per below.
9.1 Enter your 'Merchant ID'.
9.2 Enter your 'Secret Key'.
9.3 Do not enable sandbox mode
Do not tick the 'Enable Sandbox mode'
This option should only be used when instructed by an Afterpay Team Member.
- Select 'Connect My Account'.
- Afterpay should now be set up and ready for use.
The Payment Methods page should look similar to the below, with Afterpay listed as "Active on your Checkout'.
Afterpay should now be setu up and available for use by Consumers at the Checkout.
Updated 13 days ago