Afterpay provides a Sandbox to facilitate development and testing. It is separate from the Afterpay Production Environment and:
- Accessed via a different URL
- Uses different credentials than you’ll use in production.
How Can I Get Sandbox Credentials?
Speak to your Afterpay account manager to obtain sandbox credentials for your region.
Afterpay provides separate Sandboxes for each region. Accounts created within an Afterpay Sandbox only exist within that Sandbox, and no money actually moves when payments are made.
The Afterpay Sandbox environment includes the following components that mirror the Production environment:
- Sandbox API Endpoint for development and testing
- Sandbox Customer Account with Afterpay signup and account management capabilities
- Sandbox Merchant Portal for viewing orders and settlement reports.
The quickest way to start testing the API is to use our Postman request collection
Updated 10 months ago