Afterpay is available for Spiffy Stores merchants with a store address in these countries:
- 🇦🇺 Australia
Completing the steps below will enable the display of Afterpay as a Payment Method and will also display the Afterpay assets on the product pages.
- Log in to the Spiffy Store Toolbox.
- Navigate to 'Preferences-> Checkout & payment'
- Scroll down until you see 'Alternative Payment Methods'. Select 'Afterpay'.
- Enter the Merchant ID and Secret Key supplied by Afterpay.
Ensure ‘Use Test Mode' is not 'ticked'.
4.1 Do not click ‘Use Test Mode’
Please double check this option, it should look as per the below image.
- If Afterpay has asked you to restrict some items please do so at this step.
Please visit the URL below and configure restricted items.
- Click 'Activate' to enable Afterpay.
Afterpay should now be installed and available for use by Consumers.
Afterpay should also be displaying on the Product Pages and be displaying as a payment option on the Checkout Page.
Updated over 1 year ago