Completing the below steps will enable and display Afterpay as a Payment Method.
- Navigate to Shopify Admin.
- Navigate to Settings > Payment Providers
- Under the ‘Alternative payments’ section, click on the ‘Select additional payment method’ dropdown.
- 🇺🇸 (For the US) Select ‘Afterpay North America’ from the dropdown options.
🇦🇺 (For AU/NZ) Select ‘Afterpay’ from the dropdown options.
- Enter the Merchant ID provided by Afterpay into the Merchant ID field.
The Merchant ID is a number. If you don't have this please contact your Afterpay Account Manager.
- Enter the Secret Key provided by Afterpay into the Secret Key field.
- Be sure not to check the ‘Enable test mode’ box, as pictured below.
- Click the ‘Activate Afterpay’ button.
Do Not Enable Test Mode
Do not check this, the integration will not work
The ‘Enable test mode’ checkbox/function is only applicable for dedicated test websites.
Advise your Afterpay Account Manager should test credentials be required.
Updated 7 months ago
|Afterpay Site Messaging|