Afterpay has a module that can be installed in the back office admin area for PrestaShop.
Before you begin
- An Afterpay merchant account is required to use the Afterpay module with PrestaShop. Click here to sign up for an Afterpay merchant account.
- The Afterpay module for PrestaShop is compatible with PrestaShop versions 1.6.x and 1.7.x.
- In the Modules section of the PrestaShop admin area, select Module Catalog.
Afterpayin the module search box.
- Select Install.
- Select Configure. The Afterpay configuration panel will be displayed.
- Enter your merchant ID and secret key and your API region and environment.
- Click Save in the lower-right.
Module is enabled
Yes - Afterpay turned on
Your 9 digit Afterpay Merchant ID
Your 128 character Afterpay secret key
Minimum Payment Limit / Maximum Payment Limit
Current minimum and maximum Afterpay order thresholds. These values are for information purposes and can not be customized.
This enables the user to restrict Afterpay to the selected product categories.
The module relies on a dedicated Website Scope being used for each market region (country) with a corresponding Base Currency and Languages set in the PrestaShop admin area.
Check that the store's base currency is set to one of the following: USD, AUD, NZD, or CAD ($).
To set the Base Currency, go to "International", select the "Localization" page and use the "Default currency" option from the "Configuration" section.
- Navigate to a product page to check whether Afterpay appears as a payment option. If the Afterpay widget does not appear, check that you have entered your Afterpay credentials correctly when setting up the Afterpay module.
- If Afterpay appeared correctly as a payment option, go to the checkout page to test that the Afterpay information is displaying correctly.
If Afterpay does not update/display as expected, please provide staff access to your PrestaShop admin panel for our Integration Support Team.
Please send an email to [email protected] adding:
- Admin panel url
- Admin panel user
- Admin panel password
Updated 5 months ago