Afterpay is available for Oncord merchants with a store in these countries:
- 🇦🇺 Australia
- 🇳🇿 New Zealand
- 🇺🇸 United States - TBC
Clearpay is available for Oncord merchants with a store in these countries:
- 🇬🇧 Clearpay - TBC
If you have registered for both an Australian and New Zealand Afterpay merchant account, you will need to repeat these these steps for each region, completing Step 4a the subsequent time.
Continue to Step 5 of this guide.
Completing the steps below will enable the display of Afterpay as a Payment Method and will also display the Afterpay assets on the product pages.
- Log in to the Oncord Admin Dashboard.
- On the left navigation panel, please select the 'settings' icon. The 'settings' icon can be found at the bottom of the panel.
- Select the 'Commerce' heading.
- Select the 'Payment Methods' heading.
4a. For Merchant's integrating a single region, please skip this step.
Click on 'Add Payment Method'.
- Click on 'Afterpay'.
5a. The Oncord Afterpay Payment setup screen will appear.
Continue to step 6.
- Please enable Afterpay.
- Please input the Merchant ID in to the Afterpay Merchant ID field.
Your Merchant ID is provided to you once the registration process has been completed.
- Please input the Secret Key in to the Afterpay Merchant Key field.
Your Secret Key is provided to you once the registration process has been completed.
8a. A successful message should appear which displays the Afterpay Order Thresholds.
8b. If you receive the error 'Could not connect. Your credentials don't appear to be correct.'
Please try copying and pasting the Merchant ID and Secret Key again. Occasionally the error may be a space at the start or the end of the values.
- Please select the location for based on your relevant Afterpay integration.
Afterpay is available in multiple regions, each Merchant ID and Secret key is only valid for it's respective currency and region.
- Afterpay Australia: Afterpay (AU)
- Afterpay New Zealand: Afterpay (NZ)
- Afterpay United States: Afterpay (US)
- Clearpay United Kingdom: Clearpay (UK)
- The Logo option should be left as the 'Default' option, except when your website has a black background.
Adherance to Afterpay brand guidelines is part of the agreement you have with Afterpay.
- Click 'Save Changes'.
Afterpay should now be configured and available for use by Consumers.
Afterpay should also be displaying on the Product Pages and be displaying as a payment option on the Checkout Page.
Updated 8 months ago