The Afterpay extension is available for Nimbo merchants with a store in these countries:
- 🇦🇺 Australia
Completing the steps below will enable the display of Afterpay as a Payment Method and will also display the Afterpay assets on the product pages.
The Afterpay Nimbo payment option can be enabled directly from the Nimbo Admin Portal
- Log into the Nimbo Website Admin Portal.
- Navigate to 'APPS -> Shop -> Payment methods'.
- On the Nimbo ‘Payment’s Method’ page, click ‘Add a Payment Method’.
- Select the ‘Afterpay’ Payment Method, and enter the text ‘Afterpay’ in the ‘Payment Method Name’ section. Press ‘Next’.
- Enable the ‘Show on site’ button.
Please ensure to type in "Afterpay"
- Once ‘Show on site’ is ticked, please enter the Afterpay Setup Values as provided in your onboarding email.
- Merchant ID: Please input the Merchant ID provided in your merchant onboarding email.
- Secret Key: Please input the Merchant Key provided in your merchant onboarding email.
- Badge Colour Scheme: Please select the preferred Afterpay badge colour for your website. The Afterpay team recommends leaving this option as Black on Mint (Default)
- Modal Colour Scheme: Please select the preferred Afterpay modal colour for your website. The Afterpay team recommends leaving this option as Black on Mint (Default)
Test (Sandbox) Mode: Set to "Off"
- Fetch Updated Limits: This field will collect and update your Afterpay account limits based on the Merchant ID used in the step above.
- Anyone can use this payment method: Leave enabled. Additional options available when this option is un-ticked.
- Click the "Save all changes" icon when all options have been completed.
• If setup was completed correctly then you will not receive any errors
• However, if an error message is encountered, please copy and paste the Merchant ID and Secret Key again (located in the onboarding email provided by Afterpay).
• Once completed successfully, the ‘Save all changes’ button will change to a ‘Changes saved’ icon
- Once successfully completed, you can exit the ‘Edit payment method’ popup window.
- To confirm your Afterpay setup is completed correctly, click ‘Payment methods’ in the sidebar
- If setup successfully, Afterpay should appear in this section as a payment method
Afterpay should now be installed and available for use by Consumers.
Afterpay should also be displaying on the Product Pages and be displaying as a payment option on the Checkout Page.
Updated 8 months ago