Afterpay is available for Neto merchants with a store in these countries:
- 🇦🇺 Australia
- 🇳🇿 New Zealand
- 🇺🇸 United States
What are the requirements for adding Afterpay to my Neto Store?
Please note that the Neto eCommerce version must be 6.10 or greater to integrate with Afterpay.
The Neto eCommerce version can be found at the Neto Control Panel login screen.
Please note that Store Currency Code must correspond to the Afterpay account region.
- Navigate to: Neto Control Panel > Settings & Tools > Currencies & Tax
- Under ‘Currency & Tax Settings’, the ‘Currency Code’ must be either:
- AUD - Australian Dollar
- NZD - New Zealand Dollar
Completing the below steps will enable Afterpay as a Payment Method and display the Afterpay assets on the product pages.
- Navigate to: Neto Control Panel.
- Navigate to: Settings & Tools > Payment Methods.
- Locate 'Afterpay' and click 'Complete setup'.
- Select 'I'm an existing Afterpay customer' and click 'Continue'.
- Navigate to the 'Configuration' section.
- Enter the Merchant ID provided by Afterpay into the 'Afterpay Merchant ID' field.
- Enter the Secret Key provided by Afterpay into the 'Afterpay secret' field.
- Under the 'Type' drop-down menu, select 'Pay Over Time'.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the 'Complete' button.
Once the configuration has been successfully completed, the Afterpay payment method will be updated to 'Active.'
To make changes to the Afterpay configuration, click the 'Configure' button on the Afterpay payment method.
Updated about 1 year ago