Afterpay is available for Magento 1 merchants with a store address in these countries:
- 🇺🇸 United States
- 🇦🇺 Australia
- 🇳🇿 New Zealand
- 🇨🇦 Canada
- 🇬🇧 UK - See Clearpay Docs
Express Checkout available in all supported countries with Version 3.2.0 and above
The Afterpay Extension for Magento 1 is compatible with both Magento 1 Community (CE) 1.7 or later and Enterprise (EE) 1.13 or later.
The store currency must correspond to the region where you have signed up for an Afterpay Merchant account.
Before integration of Afterpay extension, it is recommended that Merchant ID and Merchant Key be generated to configure Afterpay extension for installation.
- Login to Magento Admin and go to System → Configuration
- Go to Currency Setup → Currency Options
Set Base Currency,
Default Display Currency and
Allowed Currencies to the Afterpay account region (USD, AUD, NZD, or CAD)
- Go to System → Configuration → General
- Ensure Postal Code is not configured as optional for any country that Afterpay is being applied to.
- Include United States, Australia,, New Zealand, in
State is required for
- Click Save Config
Updated over 1 year ago