Completing the below steps will enable and display Afterpay as a Payment Method.
- Navigate to: BigCommerce Control Panel.
- Navigate to: Settings > Payments
- Under the ‘Online Payment Methods’ section, click on the drop-down arrow.
- Locate ‘Afterpay’ from the Online Payment Methods list and click the 'Set up' button.
- Enter the Merchant ID provided by Afterpay into the Merchant Id field.
- Enter the Secret Key provided by Afterpay into the Secret Key field.
- Additionally, you can configure the following settings:
- Transaction Type — can be set to Authorize & Capture or Authorize Only.
Authorize Only allows you to capture the funds manually. See Manually Capturing Transactions (Authorize Only) to learn more.
- Test Mode — set this to Yes to test checkout flow. Make sure this is set to No when your store goes live.
Please Note - You require Afterpay Sandbox Credentials to use Test Mode. Please reach out to your Afterpay Delivery Manager for assistance.
- Click the Save button.
Updated 10 days ago
Did this page help you?